Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Liebster, Round Dos!




Ok, so a few days ago (about twelve really), Sarah at Limited Space Organizing nominated me for Liebster and I did the first part of it which involved me answering her questions and giving 11 random facts about myself.  You can find the full post here.  I did some "Liebster research" if you will, to see how it all began...and it looks like it has evolved and changed a lot and continuously does so-I answered Sarah's 11 questions in the first post and gave the eleven random facts there as well, and now I will share some of my new favorite blogs and pass it on!

So I've decided to share the love to the blogs I've been reading most frequently, and that I really enjoy-Does that make sense?  Here we go:

http://lettersandlipstickblog.blogspot.com/
http://thewayiseeitmomblog.blogspot.com
http://pastelsandmascara.blogspot.com
http://www.lovelivedwellrepeat.com/
http://www.idkmybffjes.com

All of these are blogs I have found through the High Five for Friday Link up at From My Grey Desk.  Mostly a lot of random clicking and finding funny/interesting posts that resonate with me in some way! So hopefully I will develop more of a readership with other blogs and vice versa over more time.  I'm *very* new to this and obviously totally awkward about the whole thing.

Which, ironically, or hilariously, or really it's just "fate"-my list includes one blog, Love, Live, Dwell, Repeat., that just re-nominated me for a Liebster!  Honestly, how flattering and cool to have two nominations for this within a two week's time span, thank you Jackie!  I will also answer Jackie's questions in today's post too.

Here are my eleven questions:
1.  What is your favorite part of blogging?
2.  Where would you most like to travel to/vacation at?
3.  What is an accomplishment you are proud of?
4.  Favorite website?
5.  How would you describe your style?
6.  What is your favorite season of the year?
7.  Favorite item of clothing in your closet?
8.  What is your most beloved beauty/skincare/hair product?
9.  One goal for 2013?
10.  What is your favorite "wind-down" activity?
11.  What are your three favorite movies?

My answers to Jackie's 11 questions:
1.  What unexpected thing have you learned from blogging?
That I'm never going to be the blogger who posts pics of "all my cute outfits"--I greatly admire those who can and do that, but I've tried it out and meh, not so much for me!  I started out thinking of how great that would be, and nope, nope, not gonna happen.
2.  What is your favorite food and drink?
I could probably eat pasta every day if it wasn't so rotten for me.  And I love red wine-Malbec, Merlot and a good red blend, please!
3.  Dogs or cats?
I want both!  But dogs, for now.
4.  What is your most successful DIY project?
I don't know if I have one yet!  I have never done a big "makeover" project since we are in an apartment.  But, I am proud of the state art I made for our living room:



5.  What is your favorite accessory?
My wedding ring, cliche, I know.  But I don't feel dressed until it's on.  
6.  Favorite band when you were 15 and favorite band now?
I think when I was 15 it was probably Creed.  And now...I would say I've been jamming to a combination of The Lumineers, Justin Timberlake and Rihanna.
7.  What is your dream job?
I would eventually like to teach at the college level after ten or so years in my sector.
8.  The farthest destination you've traveled?
I believe Rome, Italy...Europe in general is the furthest for me.
9.  Favorite recipe you've made recently?
I made a great pot roast in the crock pot last week that we loved!
10.  Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie about your life?
Jennifer Lawrence because she has a great sense of humor, not because we look anything alike!
11.  What is your worst habit or guilty pleasure?
Reality TV-and I'm not ashamed!  I love my Real Housewives and Teen Mom 2 nights.

Ok, so to sum it up for those I've passed it onto, here are the rules:

1. Share 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Choose 11 fellow bloggers to nominate (or however many you'd like). The nominees must have under 200 followers. Tell them in a comment in their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have decided to nominate.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I am so glad you like me blog! I love yours!! And your answers? perfect!
    1. Me either-I've tried to take outfit selfies and I look ridiculous!
    2. I could eat pasta every day. My husband is now on a low carb diet though :(
    10. I love Jennifer Lawrence!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)