What did we do this weekend? It seems like it was pretty low key sitting here on Monday morning.
- Went to BRC for a happy hour-snack when Bryan got home from work. Had some really good cabernet sauvignon, and we got brisket queso. Yes, brisket queso. Um, yum.
- Had a couple errands to run, non-exciting things like the post office and getting laundry detergent.
- We both ended up taking a nap from about 4-7 pm, which was perfect since we had a dinner reso at 9!
- Dinner at Hugo's--an amazing restaurant here in H-town
- Came home and watched Taken 2 on our floor bed that we made in the living room from couch cushions
|apps we got-sopecitos and tacos dorados de papas|
|boozy tequila/prosecco cocktail|
- Slept in late
- Cleaned out the closet and came up with a few bags of donate-able clothes :)
- Ordered Chinese food (lazyyy!) and watched Mad Men and What Would Ryan Lochte Do? which continues to be a really ridiculous show.
|so many kroger bags of clothes!|