Welcome to Simply Sara Elizabeth & thanks for stopping by! I'm a current Houstonian by way of Wisconsin after many years as a Chicagoan despite being a born and raised Cheesehead.
Here are some tidbits about me:
- I have known my husband for 13 years, and we met at a little league baseball field. He played, and I sold concessions with my bestie (also my maid of honor 13 years later!)
- I hate seafood so much. It's an issue of texture for me. Yes, I will try it. But I will probably hate it.
- I am trying to learn to run! Yes, I feel it's a "learning" situation. I am registered for the Houston Half Marathon in January 2014.
- I love going grocery shopping and organizing a list to shop from based on recipes. Total geek out moment for me every week!
- I am a person who says everything I like is "the best" "my favorite", "love it so hard", etc. On the other hand, I will also say "I hate it", "I want it to burn and die" about things that are probably not so horrible.
- I love Wisconsin sports-go Packers, Badgers, and Brewers!
- I can't wait til we have a house one day so I can do DIY projects. Seriously, I have very organized pinterest boards relating to this!
- We have a four-month old black lab named Barley, he is amazing and crazy all at once!
- I feel like 26 is a weird age-I'm an adult, but not really?
- I have a Master of Public Administration, and no, no one else knows what it means either.