Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

March Birchbox Review


Let's see what Birchbox mailed my way in March:

Plum eyeshadow by MAKE :: I like the texture and the color, not sure it's one I'd commit to though.

Primer by MAKE :: this was the only thing I wasn't so crazy about.  Smelled a lot like sunscreen (derp it is SPF 30) and didn't seem to provide a great base, at least for me.

Nick Chavez Color Saver, Sulfate-free shampoo :: I am on the fence with all sulfate-free shampoos.  My hair never feels quite as clean, and sometimes I feel like the roots are weighted down a bit more.

Nail file by Madewell :: straight to the purse, super cute pattern and had a nice sleeve on it to keep it clean and safe.

Swish shaving cream :: I got the blueberry scented one, and I liked it!  Doesn't have the usual lather I like in a shaving cream, but it's a fun trial sized thing!

Overall, a good month by Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)