1. I finallly got my May Book this week! If you have never visited the May Designs website, you need to. Like, now. Isn't it adorable? I am just in love.
2. Friday this week = finally seeing my hubstigation again, who has been away for work all week. Yay! The apartment has been lonely.
3. March Madness has begun and it's exactly as awesome as I hoped. I love it! Oh, you're asking if I watch college basketball all year? No, I don't. And I have zero shame about enjoying MM but not religiously following it the rest of the year. Brackets have been created between my husband and I in our own little Yahoo Sports fantasy land, dinner of winner's choice on loser's wallet is on the line!
5. I finished a few devotional series on my Bible app this week, and I've found them to be very helpful and reassuring.
Ok, so I only needed six, but I still had to go one over! Have a great weekend everyone!
6. I maybe? Ok, yes really, gave myself a pretty cute manicure this week. The color is called Island Coral and it is by Sinful Colors. It looks a little more reddish-orange in the top pic, but the coral colored awesomeness comes through in the second