Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Public Service Announcement

I know I already tweeted today that I wasn't going to post today or tomorrow, but I can't stay away! 

Quickly, I just wanted to remind everyone of the switch over from Google Reader to Bloglovin'--if you aren't aware, Google Reader will be shut. down. on July 1st, 2013!



Whyyy??? 

Obvi time to get on board at Bloglovin'!  Click below to follow me over there, where you will almost surely always be able to follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. Your blog button is so great. I saw it on the side of someones blog and went, "Who the hell is Sara and why is she in Texas" Well done girl. I'll follow via Bloglovin' when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)