I have been accused of being fancy, bougie, and maybe a little high maintenance. Shocker, I'm sure. Most of this is by Bryan, every
So I thought I'd share some of my personal first world problems today!
Here are my seven biggest FWPs:
1. When it hurts to brush out my hair because it gets tangly now that it's longer.
2. When I haven't actually purchased beer from a store in OVER A YEAR and now I'm so out of touch on beer prices :(
3. When my Birchbox is a couple days late....but I need my fancy beauty samples, guys!
4. When our DVR screws up recording Real Housewives. That's some rage-level bullshit to me.
5. When I can't decide which Special K breakfast sandwich to have--sausage, egg and cheese or ham, pepperjack and egg?! Morning decisions are tough.
6. When my Sirius subscription is expired so I have to stream music via Bluetooth in the car.
7. When we can't hook up our Google TV correctly..so how will we browse the internet and Netflix all at once, in bed?!
If your main FWP is not having enough ways to consume booze, wine, and beer, go enter the giveaway that was made for you....the Boozy Bloggers Giveaway!