When the great people over at The Product Farm contacted me to review a few of their products, I was SO excited and flattered for a few good reasons:
1. I had seen these products on lots of blogs and thought they looked so cool!
2. I love fun products that have to do with wine, beer, and booze in general.
3. Most importantly, I like my drinks to be portable. So now I will take y'all on a journey of the places my Brew2Go, VinoXL, and Vino2Go have gone, and also give you my review of these great products!
Disclaimer: I received these products from The Product Farm to review. My review and opinions are mine.
1. Brew2Go grills with us. Bryan works at a brewery, he knows beer. It is his job to know everything he can about beer. We get CASES of free beer every month. So in short, beer is sorta our thing. At first, Bryan was a little skeptical about drinking out of a closed lid like that, but he said he really didn't notice a difference, and that he enjoyed how cold his beer stayed.
Double-walled? Yes, please, and thank you again from Houston.
Fresh Mich Ultra poured up for myself. I actually found when I used it that it made me drink a beer a little more quickly than I would have out of a bottle or can...probably a good thing!? Yes, yes, a good thing.
Balancing it precariously while I watch Arrested Development on the floor. The awesome thing is that you can do this and not be totally terrified/not totally terrify your husband.
Kicking dog toys all around. See how you can sloppily hold your red wine glass while you kick tennis balls, and nothing spills all over your new rug? LOVE.
When you are watching old eps of "The Babysitter's Club" on Netflix at midnight on a Friday...vino2Go will always be there to not judge you.
3. I have used my VinoXL way more than this, but pinning and wine, all on the couch without fear? YES.
Overall, I loved the products! I think they are great, and I have enjoyed using them outdoors too, just didn't snap a photo yet! The the VinoXL holds about half or 1/3 of a bottle of wine...even Bryan was like, "damn, you better watch out with that thing, LOTS of wine in it!"
The only thing Bryan mentioned when using the Brew2Go was that he wished the lid was more tightly sealed/seemed a little bit tighter or more secure. The glasses are sturdy and wash well, and I had no issues with leaks or anything like that! They hold a perfect amount of beer or wine, and I think they make a really cool treat for yourself or a fun gift for others--something that is unique and won't be "just another wine or beer thing".
If you'd like to have one of your own, hop over to the Boozy Bloggers Giveaway and enter to win one of three fab packages!