So it's not really a secret that I enjoy sports--me being a football and baseball fan is pretty much one of Bryan's favorite things about me. One of my favorite things about summer is going to real, live, baseball games. We did this A LOT back home...and it's 100% different because well, TAILGATING. But here are a few of the reasons I adore going to games anywhere:
1. I get to wear my awesome Brewers sausage race t-shirt. I'm obsessed w this. I'm actually on my second Bc my first got a gross grease stain probs from eating filthy ballpark food.
2. Selfies at the ballpark make my hair look SUPER blonde I guess. Either way we have a ton of these and I love them all!
3. Filth food part 1: bags and bags of peanuts. No really we had at least a lb. of peanuts Wednesday night.
4. When you get seats that are just awesome you can't even deal because you can smell the dirt, and hear the players talking, and it's all just awesome.
5. Filth food part 2: Nachos all night.
6. BEER. Obvs brought my own koozies too for us! No one wants a hot beer.
7. Filth food part 3: the shaming evidence the lurks under the seat in front of you all game.
There you go, guys. There are a lot more, but this is what I managed to get pics of. It's mostly food and beer, I know. I swear I was also really into the game, and know player's names and stuff too, but I can't really capture that goodness on "film" a/k/a iPhone camera roll.