K, no one smack me but this is the first Friday I have worked all of September, and fittingly, it is the last Friday of September! This week kinda flew by, I was busy in a good way at work, we potty-trained puppy to about an 80% success rate, and I got my first blow-out. Next week is also jam-packed with activities, so I'm happy to have a pretty low-key weekend planned.
1. I made this recipe for Thai Noodles and Chicken this week. It was awesome and easy and delicious. Total keeper.
2. Puppy had a winning week prancing around in his new Packers bandanna. He got a full day of Dad time when Bryan had off on Monday, and as I mentioned earlier, he is about 80% there with being fully potty-trained to go outside. We are still working on the "holding it" concept...like you can't just go potty in the corner because you feel like it and you just polished off your water. So win for us!
3. A few things here--it was 91 degrees out at 6:30 pm on Monday. So I'm kinda done with hearing about everyone's awesome fall weather and their awesome fall outfits and their super fun fall bucket lists. We don't get fall here, it's not a thing. I am probably having a little trouble accepting this as it's only my second "fall" in Texas. Post next week to follow on this. Also point two here, 4,000 miles on the Jetta! Seems like just yesterday she was coming home with us and we had 25 miles. Womp womp.
4. I got my first blow-out. Didn't love it. I am a far bigger fan of my hair when it's curled the way I usually do it with my curling wand. I ended up straightening it for work on Thursday, oh well. It was a Groupon so no one's mad about it, and I think I would do it again, just at a different place!
5. No photo in sight to share of this, but tomorrow we are getting our one year anniversary pics taken, and I am so excited. I don't think we are bringing Barley because he would probably freak out a little and not be so great at sitting or posing. Maybe next time, buddy! Fun fact: I will be wearing some of my wedding jewelry and jewelry that Bryan bought me for my wedding gift for the photos. Cannot wait to share these bad boys when we get them back from Meg!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, cheers!