The recipe can be found here at the Six Sisters' Stuff blog, which is where I discovered it on Pinterest!
A few notes/thoughts on these:
- I only used about 1 cup of chocolate chips...it was what I had on hand, and I still think they're great! Just had to make sure a few made it into each scoop
- I used 1 cup of oats, but for some reason, my cookies do not have the same "look" that the photo shows on Pinterest. I would probably add more next time for extra texture--maybe 1 1/2 cups, see how the batter looks and go up from there, etc.
- I had to use about 1 1/2 medium/small-ish bananas to get to half a cup, great banana taste, but not too overbearing!
- I *did* use unsalted butter, as the recipe calls for, so that wasn't what changed the look/crisp of them, but either way, they taste great and I love them! It was a great way to use up the leftover bananas from this week.
- If you added in walnuts, these would be even better!