Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Cajun Chicken Pasta

This is one of those recipes that I love, love, love.  I found it, as usual, on Pinterest, via Skinnytaste.  The recipe can be found here.

It has SO much flavor, the veggies add a lot of good, crunch and texture, and it tastes so good.  It also has the husband's stamp of approval which is big for me when I'm trying to eat healthy meals, but make sure he enjoys it too--typically he just eats twice as much as I do, so it works well!

Here is how my version looked:

nom nom nom
I used bowtie pasta to make it since we had some leftover...and I thought it looked really cute, plus made it easy to eat!  The best part is not only that it tastes delicious, but once you have the ingredients chopped and prepped, it comes together so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)