Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

3 Hours Later....

I feel like all of the movies we have seen lately have been a minimum of three hours long.  And I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed Skyfall, Django Unchained, and whatever that other really long-feeling one was...and going back to summer, The Dark Knight Rises, in which I was mostly a panicky-hot mess.

I guess I am used to movies that can entertain me in under 3 hours, you know, like bad Katherine Heigl movies or even smart movies that just don't keep going.  I try my best not to eat two large buckets of popcorn with Bryan at movies, but I'm not kidding when I say that I truly *gave up* 3/4 of the way through Skyfall and left for popcorn the minute they actually got to Skyfall.

I really want to see Zero Dark Thirty, but I cannot hack it for another 3 hours in a theater with minimal, watered-down Diet Coke left and a bunch of popcorn kernels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)