1. Had an awesome NYE at the Hyatt here. It was a blast, and much fun was had.
|Oh hey, 50,000 balloons! IN.SANE.|
2. My parents will be arriving for a visit tomorrow--very excited about this, as we haven't seen them since our wedding in September!
3. Found a couple great jobs to apply for this week!
4. I think I've finally figured out the shadow combinations to use from my Urban Decay Naked palette, and yes I'm totally obsessed. Only took a few months of messing around with it!
5. STILL enjoying leftover (now frozen) lasagna from Christmas Eve. Perk of it being just the two of us was that we had mountains of food to freeze and eat off of for weeks!
I would also like to add in one junk bucket thing that happened:
The Badgers lost the Rose Bowl. For the third year in a row. With Barry coaching. COME ON. Ok, end rant. Looking for a Packers victory on Saturday to cheer me up!
Linking with FMGD!