Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Rainy Day

Been missing for a couple of weeks now, we had a family emergency that took us back up north for about nine days, but we are glad to be back in good ol' Texas now.

This week I am working two sites to make up for the unexpected lost time, and today on my way home, I got caught on the busy freeway in what can only be described as a "Houston monsoon"....if you have ever been party to one of these, then you know what I'm talking about.  What a refreshing welcome back.

As a side note, I'd like to add in here that I am 100% obsessed with two of the products from last month's Birchbox.  The first is Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream, which has made me a believer in a beauty cream that is so pricey.  My skin is softer, smoother, less pore-y looking, and overall more glow-y.  The second product I need to rave about is theBalm cosmetics Put a Lid on It, which is a shadow primer.  I have used Urban Decay's lid primer, as well as the Smashbox primer on my lids, and this is hands-down THE BEST.  Nothing budges, all day.  Even when it's humid like today.  It's a miracle worker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)