1. Ok well I've been using my new purse a lot this week--it's appropriately warm enough in Houston for colors like this in March/it makes me happy so I don't care. Props to my husband for getting me such an awesome Valentine's Day gift.
|find it here|
2. Went on an "ok" run last Saturday. But had a good textual convo with my friend who has run a few marathons about the stamina/push it mentality and feel good about where I am. As I've said before, I think running is somewhat of a learning curve, but I like pushing myself to go further and do more.
3. My new shoes:
4. Snaps for getting a call for an interview!
5. Nommest dinner of the week made by Bryan. Pepper Steak recipe from a cookbook we got at one of my bridal showers. It was so good-lots and lots of flavors!
6. Gotta be real, I have a sixth this week! Sarah over at Limited Space Organizing put me up for the Liebster! I was really flattered, and I'm having a lot of fun getting that post together for sometime this weekend/early next week....it may be coming in parts!
Linking with FMGD of course! Happy Friday, y'all!