Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

TBT #2

Today, the only two pictures that seem to exist from my 21st birthday.  I had been going to bars for a couple of years at this point, but it was extra special because now I didn't have to *worry* about going to bars!  Chicago seriously had one of the most fun bar scenes for college kids and my girlfriends and I definitely lived it up.  My birthday was on a Tuesday that year, and a bar, Joe's on Weed St. had $2 pitchers, so we went there.  We actually went there  A LOT of Tuesdays, but at least for this one we had  a real reason to be out on a Tuesday!

A foursome affectionately known as the "M Girls" in college.  Please note the awesome sparkly crown made by the girl who would be my Matron of Honor almost 5 years later.  (I can promise neither of us thought we would ever be married in under five years from this date!)

A surprise  b-day cake and Sparks before going out to the bar!
There you have it!  I'm sure there are more out there, but for now, this will suffice!  Let's be honest, I'm sure the other photos aren't as flattering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)