Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

J O B News :)

Well everyone, the day has come, I am thrilled to share with everyone that I will be starting a new job on June 3rd!


I won't be sharing any details about the position, but safe to say I am thrilled about it, great offer and great career path as well.

Lebowski Pumped

Alas, this means I am no longer a house spouse, and so I will begin the delicate balance between learning a completely new position and blogging on the regular!


I hope to have exactly as much balance as this penguin, and fully expect it to last exactly as long as he/she does.

In other happy, happy, happy news, we moved successfully over the long weekend! Some stuff is still in shambles (closet) but some areas look great already.  I will be posting a series of before & afters as soon as we have everything on the walls and in place.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend, and took pause to remember the brave men and women who fought to keep us all free!  And if you are a member of the armed forces reading this, thank you, thank you, thank you!

See you guys with more deats from our wedding tomorrow for Wedding Wednesday!



PS :: Don't forget to enter the Wine-Away!  It runs through Wednesday :)




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is super exciting.
    And I sm beyond obsessed with that Dude Gif... so funny.
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)