Well, it's MAY! Which to me was always the signal that it's officially spring, but it's like 85 here already, so I better re-adjust my expectations of "spring and summer", like this handy photo demonstrates:
Looks like it's just summer heading into summerer any day now! PS-also love how I live in the only "humid to sticky" portion of the state apparently? Yay for the Gulf of Mexico being an hour away.
Here's the usual five:
1. Created my signature for my blog: (which obviously I could have you scroll down to see, but no) There have also been quite a few other changes to the blog--all of my blog love will be on my left sidebar now, and link-ups, ways to follow, and my previous posts are on the right hand side. I'm an html wizard, y'all!
2. Totes love my new glasses (still)
3. Started packingggg--oh no. Packing is so much work, and requires so much tape. Forgot how much I hated it actually. It will all be worth it right?
4. Set up auto pay on my student loans! This sounds really boring to everyone, but is a nice step in getting my shit together.
5. Psyched up for tomorrow, which is the Kentucky de Mayo party-combining the best of this weekend, with both derby goodness and Cinco goodness.
|linking up per usual!|