Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday, I love you!

Today I am SO happy it's Friday. This week actually went by quickly, but I could really use a day of sun and mag reading by the pool right about meow.

Here are my five wins of the week:


Trivia/steak night on Tuesday at Front Porch...team name was Big Test Icicles.  It was me and three dudes to start with. And I didn't have a better name. 



Umm cinnamon coffee at BG for a late mornings breakfast on Sunday hit the spot.


Made perfectly crispy potato wedges in the oven. And then forgot to take an "after" pic. FAIL. But huge win, so win trumps fail Bc they were delish.  Basically lots of olive oil, sea salt, and cracked pepper to coat the guys.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, turn over, and then bake on the other side for 30 minutes.  Just perf with grilled corn and turkey dogs!


My puppy can go outside and he loves itttt!!  He is so happy to explore the outdoors and that makes us happy!


Found myself some flawless ombré hair-aspiration for fall if I want to take it slightly darker.  Jennifer Carpenter, I want to steal your hair.

As a bonus, this text from Bryan on Sunday:


Mmmm that references one of my DIAMOND STUDS that he got me for graduating from grad school. 

In Barley's mouth. So needless to say we were relieved that I had the other in still. 

How it fell out/he got it is a mystery. May need to look into making them screw backs. 


What was your highlight of the week? That your puppy didn't eat a diamond earring? Or something a little more low key? Like you just got in a good workout and made it to work on time every day this week? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)