Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!


I mean, I know no one, and I mean no one is reading blogs today, but I thought I'd post anyways and share a  look at how I've spent my last few 4ths....mostly being super hot (sweaty, not sexy), and drinking beer! 

2010 in Chicago
...my friends had a place in Lincoln Park that only had window a/c units. yeah, about that...



Sweaty, but patriotic nonetheless.

2011 in my parent's backyard...yeahh sparklers! Such badasses.



Our nephew had a lot of fun lighting off random roman candles/fireworks that year, and we didn't burn the yard or house down!! Woo woo.

Finally, 2012 in Houston, TX.

I had just moved literally two or three days before this...it was my first taste of Texas heat.  Our old building had a DJ, and catered in BBQ.  It was awesome, and my bestie was still in town from helping me move. 

Pretty sure we saw lots of inappropriate pool behaviors happening that day.  It was kind of a gross frat party, but we had free beer, and then I moved on to wine in a Tervis....because, AMERICA! 



See the frat party behind my wine?!!

Anyways, don't forget that today is about letting freedom ring. 

Now whether that means making a fancy-ass trifle with strawberries and blueberries and whipped cream or just passing out on a boat all day from heat and booze, enjoy the day off of work and remember, we are allies with the British now!

Happy Fourth of July, y'all!









1 comment:

  1. You and Bryon are freaking adorable and I just wanna hang out with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)