1. Getting cranky over things like doing the dishes, unfolded laundry, k so chores in general obviously.
2. Watching House Hunters and Love it or List it on HGTV. Like, all day, I would be the CEO of watching HGTV if that was a viable career option.
3. Reading text messages, typing a response and forgetting to hit SEND.
4. Renting a movie from Netflix that I haven't seen. Let's say it's Lord of the Rings. And then not watching it for a month. And then still not watching it. And returning it un-viewed. Even though I know I really should have watched it.
5. Going to Target for a frozen pizza and some paper towels and leaving with nail polish, makeup, a couple tops, a new notebook, running shorts, and no paper towels or pizza.
What are your "greatest talents" in life? Making a disaster in the kitchen and then complaining when you have to clean it up (that's my #6)? Maybe it's saying you'll buy one bottle of wine and walking out with six, because you get 10% off of six? (My #7.) Share on, pretties!