Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Round-Up, Lazy Girl Edition

So this is the post where I lazily recap the week for all y'all in photos.  You know, I'm pretty sure this is how the Associated Press does it, so I'm in pretty good company on this. 



Ruining my dog's life by being a creep.



Dog ruining my sleep by being a creep. 


Finally used my new Wisconsin mug at work! Thanks Nippy!


Home sick yesterday, almost finished this book!



Got my new CC cream from Birchbox. In loveeee. 



And finally, Barley telling his daddy to be quiet and stop taunting him!

Hope everyone else had a great week!  And even better yet, hope you have a weekend full of sun, drinks, and relaxation! 

6 comments:

  1. so what's the difference between CC and BB creams?! Also, I heard there is officially a DD cream. Does it make your boobs bigger?! i am so confused and behind the times in makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The creep photos are identical to how Hawkeye and I take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read that book!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! That puppy is adorable!!! How is World War Z?? My husband and I watched the movie and I totally want to read the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. barley is so big already, i can't believe it!! how's it going now that you've had him for awhile? also your mug makes me miss dunkin donuts more than i already do… so thanks for that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will always reply as long as you are not a no-reply blogger :)